Corina Schwingruber Ilic - 10 mins | Switzerland, 2018
Under the spell of mass entertainment on the high seas. A workout on the sun deck, a conga line in the dining hall, a photo shoot with the captain, or a beauty contest for all ages: fun around-the-clock is guaranteed on a cruise, while you float along with your hotel room.
Available only in the UK
Competition International Documentary
Corina Schwingruber Ilić
1981 born. Lives and works in Lucerne (Switzerland) and Belgrade (Serbia). 2004-06 attends University of Fine Art in Basel and Academy of Fine Arts, Belgrade. 2006-09 University of Art & Design Lucerne, in Video department. Since 2010 she works as a filmmaker & editor. 2017 Co-Founder of PRO SHORT (Short Film Association Switzerland).
• 2018: All inclusive, HD, 10’
• 2017: Ins Holz / In the Woods , HD, 10’ 48'' (Co-Director: Thomas Horat)
• 2015: Just Another Day in Egypt , HD, 10’ 48'' (Co-Director: Nikola Ilić)
• 2013: Kod Ćoška / Down on the Corner HD, 15’ 20'' (Co-Director: Nikola Ilić)
• 2011: Baggern / Tons of Passion HD, 12’ 30''